Life has been weird with this pandemic and, while we are not out of the woods yet, I am happy we have all been able to level out from the chaos and regain control. We are settling into our new normal, getting more comfortable with uncertainty, and starting to make more time to reconnect with the things that feed our souls. Many of us have discovered new or long abandoned hobbies or taken the time to learn a new skill entirely.
In challenging times, art therapy has been so critical to helping me maintain my own balance. It allows me to take time to unplug, breath, and focus when the rest of my world is spinning too fast. But the best thing about art therapy for me is being able to bring it into the lives of others.
Having recently experienced many life changes, I had a lot of time to spend on expanding Mandalas4You. While my focus over the past year has been on helping you invite change and healing into your life, that is exactly what developing my new program has allowed me to embrace in mine.
As the province of Ontario begins to reopen, I am thrilled that we can hang out with you again! The safety of everyone is my top priority which is why I wanted to share how M4Y has been adapting and doing our part.
Here’s how we’re keeping all our clients and staff safe during our workshops:
- We’re following gathering limitations and ensuring the workshop space can accommodate adequate social distancing
- Workstations and materials are thoroughly cleaned before and after each workshop
- Items that are not necessary for the delivery of the workshop are not brought with us to the session
- Workshop materials are not shared so that we can reduce the amount of items participants need to touch
- We have purchased additional workshop supplies to ensure that each participant does not need to share
- We ask all participants and staff to wear a mask (if they are physically able to do so) for the duration of their workshop
- Participants must wash their hands or use alcohol-based sanitizer when they arrive
Your safety is our top priority and we can’t wait to spend some time with you! For more information on the rules for recreational courses and instruction in Stage 3, you can check out the Province of Ontario's Regulations. We are following them to the letter and monitoring local public health unit guidelines to ensure we are in compliance. We are committed to doing our part to stop the spread and keep everyone safe while we continue to provide workshops that help so many people find tranquility in difficult times.
If you’d like to book a personal or group workshop, or have us join you at your social or corporate event, contact us or give us a call at (519) 741 7007.